Spatial information can be complicated. Understanding the ins and outs of a Geographic Information System can be a time-consuming process. However, the benefits of analysing and interpreting spatial information can be enormous. Knowing about the where, as well as the what, can make a huge difference in understanding the why.
Our friendly GIS team is highly skilled with experience in a range of areas. We are able to help train your team in the intricacies of spatial information and GIS. This can help you to work smarter, rather than harder, and get the most out of your spatial data. We will customise the training to help you with whatever aspects of GIS are most useful, from basic skills to advanced data manipulation.
We can provide training for any number of Esri GIS products. These include but are not limited to:
- ArcGIS Desktop (ArcMap & ArcCatalog)
- ArcGIS Modelbuilder
- Spatial Analysis within the Esri products
- Network Analyst
- ArcPy and Python Scripting
- Webmapping Development using the Flex Viewer
- ArcGIS Server 9.3.1 and greater
- Configuration & install from bare box
- Best Practices for publishing map services
- SDE including setup, configuration, multiuser editing and versioning
- Map Service and Data publishing
- Install, configuration and use of Safe Systems FME products